Weekday Family karting: Easter Holidays, Thursday 2nd April
Our Family Leisure Karting Days are for children and adults alike to enjoy karting on our divided main international circuit.
All ages are welcome, from 9+years (min height 127cm) throughout the day, whether as individuals or groups of friends and family! Juniors will drive our leisure karts whilst adults will drive our Pro 200 karts. Karts and circuit are assigned on the day.
When you arrive:
1. Upon arrival head straight to the Briefing Centre to register and pay.
2. From there you will be issued with appropriate Racewear and receive a short safety briefing and some basic tuition in our comfortable Briefing Centre,
3. You are now ready for your Karting Experience and will be directed to the circuit for your Karting Session(s).
4. Once complete, head over to the podium for a photo opportunity before returning your racewear and perhaps enjoy some refreshments in our On-Site Diner, or watch others from the Patio.
Allow plenty of time for your visit.
Booking is required and can be done via our online booking or by call the office.
Scheduled 2020 Dates:
- Easter Holiday: Thurs 2nd April 2020, With arrival times between 9:30am and 3:30pm available, booking required.
- Easter Holiday: Thurs 9th April 2020, With arrival times between 9:30am and 3:30pm available, booking required.
- Easter Holiday: Saturday 11th April, With arrival times between 11:30am and 3:30pm available, booking required.
- £30 per person for 30 minute driving session!
The experience includes full safety wear, briefing and driving instruction so please allow at least 1 hour for your visit. Allow plenty of extra time should you choose to have more than one session. Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes (no open toed shoes), also bring waterproof clothing during wet weather, as we aim to kart whatever the weather!