NEXT DATE: Half Term: Thurs 28th May 2020
Arrive anytime between 10am - 4pm on the scheduled dates, no booking taken; just Arrive 'n' Drive!
We reserve THURSDAYS DURING STANDARD SCHOOL HOLIDAY PERIODS during the year from 10am - 4pm as Special 'Arrive 'n' Drive' Days for children and adults alike to enjoy karting on our divided main international circuit.
All ages are welcome, from 9+years (min height 127cm) throughout the day, whether as individuals or groups of friends and family, with the same great price for all! Juniors will drive our leisure karts whilst adults will drive our Pro 200 karts.
When you arrive:
1. Upon arrival head straight to the Briefing Centre to register and pay.
2. From there you will be issued with appropriate Racewear and receive a short safety briefing and some basic tuition in our comfortable Briefing Centre,
3. You are now ready for your Karting Experience and will be directed to the circuit for your Karting Session(s).
4. Once complete, head over to the podium for a photo opportunity before returning your racewear and perhaps enjoy some refreshments in our On-Site Diner, or watch others from the Patio.
Allow plenty of time for your visit.
Scheduled 2020 Dates:
- Half Term: Thurs 28th May 2020
- Summer Holiday: Thurs 23rd July 2020
- Summer Holiday: Thurs 30th July 2020
- Summer Holiday: Thurs 6th August 2020
- Summer Holiday: Thurs 13th August 2020
- Summer Holiday: Thurs 20th August 2020
- Summer Holiday: Thurs 27th August 2020
- Half Term: Thurs 29th October 2020
- £20 per person for a 15 minute driving session
- £30 per person for 2 x 15 minute driving sessions!
The experience includes full safety wear, briefing and driving instruction so please allow at least 1 hour for your visit. Allow plenty of extra time should you choose to have more than one session. Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes (no open toed shoes), also bring waterproof clothing during wet weather, as we aim to kart whatever the weather!