NEXT DATE: Spring Half Term: Thurs 21st February 19
Arrive anytime between 10am - 4pm on the scheduled dates, no booking taken; just Arrive 'n' Drive!
We reserve THURSDAYS DURING STANDARD SCHOOL HOLIDAY PERIODS and certain Saturdays during the year from 10am - 4pm as Special 'Arrive 'n' Drive' Days for children and adults alike to enjoy karting on our divided main international circuit.
All ages are welcome, from 9+years throughout the day, whether as individuals or groups of friends and family, with the same great price for all! Juniors will drive our leisure karts whilst adults will drive our Pro 200 karts.
When you arrive:
1. Upon arrival head straight to Race Control to register and pay.
2. From there you will be issued with appropriate Race Wear and receive a short safety briefing and some basic tuition in our comfortable Briefing Centre.
3. You are now ready for your Karting Experience and will be directed to the circuit for your Karting Session(s).
4. Once complete, please return your Race Wear to the Briefing Centre and perhaps enjoy some refreshments in our On-Site Diner, or watch others from the Patio.
Allow plenty of time for your visit.
Scheduled 2019 Dates:
- Spring Half Term: Thurs 21st February 19
- Easter Holiday: Thurs 11th April 19
- Easter Holiday: Thurs 18th April 19
- Summer Half Term: Thurs 30th May 19
- Summer Holiday: Thurs 25th July 19
- Summer Holiday: Thurs 1st August 19
- Summer Holiday: Thurs 8th August 19
- Summer Holiday: Thurs 15th August 19
- Summer Holiday: Thurs 22nd August 19
- Summer Holiday: Thurs 29th Augusts 19
- £20 per person for a 15 minute driving session
- £30 per person for 2 x 15 minute driving sessions!
The experience includes full safety wear, briefing and driving instruction so please allow at least 1 hour for your visit. Allow plenty of extra time should you choose to have more than one session. Please bring waterproof clothing during wet weather, as we aim to kart whatever the weather!